HTML5 Course is the latest and most enhanced version of HTML.Technically, HTML is not a programming language, but rather a mark up language.
HTML5 is a new standard for hyper text scripting to develop Rich User Interface(Rich UI) which supports media features like audio and video, also supports for new calender fields and mathematical formulas. HTML5 is important for cross-platform-mobile-applications, which runs on any smartphones and tabs with less power consumption.
HTML5 is the next major revision of the HTML standard superseding HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, and XHTML 1.1. HTML5 is a standard for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web.
HTML5 is a cooperation between the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG).
The new standard incorporates features like video playback and drag-and-drop that have been previously dependent on third-party browser plug-ins such as Adobe Flash, Microsoft Silverlight, and Google Gears.
The latest versions of Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera all support many HTML5 features and Internet Explorer 9.0 will also have support for some HTML5 functionality.
The mobile web browsers that come pre-installed on iPhones, iPads, and Android phones all have excellent support for HTML5.
HTML5 introduces a number of new elements and attributes that helps in building a modern website. Following are great features introduced in HTML5.
- New Semantic Elements − These are like <header>, <footer>, and <section>.
- Forms 2.0 − Improvements to HTML web forms where new attributes have been introduced for <input> tag.
- Persistent Local Storage − To achieve without resorting to third-party plugins.
- WebSocket − A a next-generation bidirectional communication technology for web applications.
- Server-Sent Events − HTML5 introduces events which flow from web server to the web browsers and they are called Server-Sent Events (SSE).
- Audio & Video − You can embed audio or video on your web pages without resorting to third-party plugins.
- Geolocation − Now visitors can choose to share their physical location with your web application.
- Microdata − This lets you create your own vocabularies beyond HTML5 and extend your web pages with custom semantics.
- Drag and drop − Drag and drop the items from one location to another location on a the same webpage.
HTML5 is designed, as much as possible, to be backward compatible with existing web browsers. New features build on existing features and allow you to provide fallback content for older browsers.
HTML5 Course Syllabus(Duration – 8 Hours)
- Introduction to HTML5
- Layout a Page with HTML5
- Sections and Articles
- Table, Links, List, Text Formattings
- HTML5 Audio and Video
- HTML5 Forms, new elements and Attributes
- HTML5 Web Storage
- HTML5 Canvas
- Integrated APIs
- Image and Objects
- HTML5 in Dilsukhnagar
- HTML5 Training in Dilsukhnagr