Major and Minor Project Training
The Major/Minor Project work segment is exclusively planned to help students to work and implement new ideas. The segment can help you to learn correct strategy used by software companies in projects
Live Project on Software Testing & Testing Tools.
The training program is designed to give participants the hands-on skills of working in a Software Testing process involving Test Analysis, Test Design, Test Execution, Defect reporting, Regression testing & Automation testing. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Software Testing Life Cycle starting Reviewing requirements, Identifying scenarios till Test closure activities. Successful completion of this program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements at configindia.
Any graduate with knowledge of Software Testing can take part in this training.
This course is intended for persons who have already undergone training on Software Testing. No prior experience is presumed.
Exposure to process oriented project related training and become industry Fit-Professional.
Well experienced IT Professionals will train the individuals to make them adaptable for project implementation
This class is 95% hands-on, 5% lecture.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manual testing with real-time process on real Environments
- Hybrid and Agile Process Implementations
- Selenium Automation Testing with several frameworks
- QTP/UFT Automation Testing with several frameworks
- QC/ALM Test Management practices
- Coverage of Various domains like Banking, Health care and E-commerce etc.
- Familiar with SDLC process.
- Hands-on with STLC process.
- Requirements Analysis review.
- Identifying & Documenting Test Scenarios.
- Design & Develop Test Cases & Test data.
- Apply Test Design techniques.
- Execute tests & record results.
- Report defects into excel sheet / defect reporting tool & track defects.
- Functional test automation with QTP.
- Automation test script design using VB Scripting.
- Test management with Quality Center.
- Involve in Framework implementation for Test Automation.
|Class Room Training||Weekend Training||Online Training|
. For example
- How to gather/collect requirement – Problem Identification
- How to analyze requirement
- Finding the feasible solution of problem
- Study of tools needed to solve problems
- What to model and how to model?
- Learn Prototyping, Use-Case, Test-Case
- Now how to dive into Finally Development(coding phase)
- How to test a project?
- Packaging and Distribution of software
- How to implementation project in production environment(deployment)
Benefits of this course
- We can help you to implement your innovative idea
- Adopting standard procedure of software development
- Hands on experience, you have to develop your project under supervision of our expert developers.
- Learn best practices of analysis, planning, coding and optimization
- Learn database best practices
- Learn UI best practices including UX(User Experience)
- You will get chance to work with professional developers
- On time project completion
- We help you for interview and preparation
- We also recruit students for our development-division
- major and minor project training in dilsukhnagar
- major and minor project institute in dilsukhnagar