What is jQuery?
jQuery simplifies HTML document traversing, event handling, animating, and Ajax interactions for rapid web development.
- DOM manipulation − The jQuery made it easy to select DOM elements, traverse them and modifying their content by using cross-browser open source selector engine called Sizzle.
- Event handling − The jQuery offers an elegant way to capture a wide variety of events, such as a user clicking on a link, without the need to clutter the HTML code itself with event handlers.
- AJAX Support − The jQuery helps you a lot to develop a responsive and feature-rich site using AJAX technology.
- Animations − The jQuery comes with plenty of built-in animation effects which you can use in your websites.
- Lightweight − The jQuery is very lightweight library – about 19KB in size ( Minified and gzipped ).
- Cross Browser Support − The jQuery has cross-browser support, and works well in IE 6.0+, FF 2.0+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome and Opera 9.0+
- Latest Technology − The jQuery supports CSS3 selectors and basic XPath syntax.
How to use jQuery?
There are two ways to use jQuery.
- Local Installation − You can download jQuery library on your local machine and include it in your HTML code.
- CDN Based Version − You can include jQuery library into your HTML code directly from Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Now put downloaded jquery-2.1.3.min.js file in a directory of your website, e.g. /jquery.
jQuery Course Syllabus(Duration – 15 Hours )
- jQuery Introduction
- jQuery functions
- Using selectors with jQuery
- jQuery event model
- jQuery animation and advanced effects
- jQuery AJAX
- jQuery plugins
- jQuery Popup/Dialog
- jQuery Drag and Drop features
- jQuery Validation
- jQuery Grid Views
- jQuery Date -Time – Calender
- jQuery with JSON and XML
- jQuery Form-Handling(GET/POST/JSON/AJAX)
- jQuery Security Guidelines
- jQuery Captcha
- jquery classes in dilsukhnagar
- jquery institute in dilsukhnagar