JMS & Java Mail
JMS & Java Mail
Java Mail is a Java API used to send and receive email via SMTP, POP3 and IMAP. JavaMail is built into the Java EE platform, but also provides an optional package for use in Java SE.
Why Config Software for JMS & Java Mail?
Our JMS & Java Mail course is designed to prepare the students for global IT market and current job trends. Following features are covered throughout the course:
- Transparent understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with real world scenarios.
- Best coding practices(methods, classes, variables etc)
- Logic buildings
- Performance factors and application optimization
- Achieving Reusability and Maintainability in a software
- Best practices for Database accessing
- Best practices for Data Structure operations
- Best practices for GUI
- Regular practice material(lab exercise, object questions, interview question)
- Support: 17 hours daily support through (Phone, Email, Forum, Face to Face support from software development team members)
- In this modern day, need for information & knowledge transcends physical boundaries & cultural barriers. Mind Q systems offers training in a format that allows trainees to experience familiar interaction of Class-room training by not being available in the same room. Virtual Class rooms where Trainer & Trainees assemble & interact in pursuit of knowledge & information.
At an agreed time & date the trainer & the trainees get connected to web based Meeting Center (Webex). Through this meeting center, the trainer can share his presentations, present demo’s on the tools, share his desktop in allowing the participants to have a feel of the tools while simultaneously engaged in explanation of the concepts. Trainer’s voice & video can be clearly felt by the trainees. Trainees may raise their doubts, any point of time, and the trainer may respond by suitably clarifying them.
This technology is tested and proven over a period of time & finds acceptance with thousands of organizations across the world & millions of people benefitting from it.
Part-5 (Supportive Technologies))
- AJAX Fundamental
- AJAX using JQuery
- AJAX frameworks
- Logging Services(Log4J)
- XML intro
- HTML intro
- CSS intro
- XHTML intro
- XSL & XSLT