- Conventional web applications transmit information to and from the server using synchronous requests. It means you fill out a form, hit submit, and get directed to a new page with new information from the server.
- XML is commonly used as the format for receiving server data, although any format, including plain text, can be used.
- AJAX is a web browser technology independent of web server software.
- A user can continue to use the application while the client program requests information from the server in the background.
- Intuitive and natural user interaction. Clicking is not required, mouse movement is a sufficient event trigger.
- Data-driven as opposed to page-driven.
Rich Internet Application Technology
AJAX is Based on Open Standards
AJAX is based on the following open standards:
- Browser-based presentation using HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Data is stored in XML format and fetched from the server.
- Behind-the-scenes data fetches using XMLHttpRequest objects in the browser.
AJAX Course Syllabus(Duration – 5 Hours )
- Introduction AJAX
- Ajax basics and functions
- AJAX Internals
- XML Http Request Object
- AJAX UI Tags
- AJAX interaction with forms
- AJAX using Jquery
- AJAX and JSON
- AJAX and XML
- Ajax course in dilsukhnagar
- Ajax institute in dilsukhnagar